Cristiano Ronaldo was named in Portugal’s squad on Friday for upcoming Euro 2024 qualifiers against Slovakia and Luxembourg.
Former European champion Portugal sits top of Group J in qualifying for next year’s finals in Germany.
It faces Slovakia in Bratislava next Friday before hosting Luxembourg three days later.
“A player with 200 appearances, that’s something unique,” said Portugal coach Roberto Martinez of Ronaldo, who has scored five goals in four qualifying games so far.
“I can tell you I’m very happy to have Cristiano Ronaldo in my team.”
The 38-year-old Ronaldo, who now plies his trade in Saudi Arabia, celebrated his 200th international appearance with the winner in a 1-0 victory over Iceland last time out for Portugal in June.
Martinez also included Saudi-based midfielders Otavio and Ruben Neves in his squad and called up uncapped Wolves full-back Toti.
- Newcastle hands Arsenal first league defeat with controversial goal
- Brazilian Grand Prix: Verstappen wins Sao Paulo sprint race
- Paris Masters 2023: Djokovic beats Rublev to set up final with Dimitrov
- India vs South Africa, LIVE Streaming Info, World Cup 2023: When and where to watch IND vs SA match today?
- India vs South Africa Dream11 Prediction, World Cup 2023: IND vs SA playing XI, fantasy team, squads