NorthEast United signed midfielder Konsam Phalguni Singh from Sreenidi Deccan on a two-year deal, with an option to extend for a year, the Indian Super League (ISL) side announced on Monday.
“I’m very excited to start this journey, representing the Club from my region, I will wear the colours of the team with the utmost pride,” he said after completing the move.
“I believe that this is a wonderful opportunity for me to showcase my skills and I am dedicated to helping the team on the path to success.”
Konsam has played 48 times in the I-League, playing for Deccan and Trau FC, scoring twice and assisted seven more goals.
“I have watched his performances in the I-League and share a strong belief in his potential. His tenacity and technical prowess are exceptional and I am confident that he will add value to the squad,” head coach Juan Pedro Benali said.
- Australian Open: Medvedev philosophical about another Grand Slam final loss
- Kalinga Super Cup 2024 final highlights: East Bengal beats Odisha FC 3-2, wins a title after 12 years
- La Liga: Keeper Gazzaniga shines as Girona reclaims top spot with win at Celta
- Kalinga Super Cup 2024 final in pictures: East Bengal beats Odisha FC 3-2 to win a title after 12 years
- Morocco coach Regragui suspension lifted, to return for Africa Cup game against South Africa