ATK Mohun Bagan has signed Subrata Paul on loan from Hyderabad FC till the end of the season, HFC confirmed on Friday.
The signing will add more experience to the ISL side as it gears up for the Kolkata derby. Subrata's loan-signing marks his return to the Indian side where he had begun his senior goalkeeping career 17 years ago (then known as Mohun Bagan).
ALSO READ |
The 35-year-old former Indian National team goalkeeper brings with him immense Indian Super League experience, having been in the league since is inception, playing with Mumbai City FC, NorthEast United FC, Jamshedpur FC and Hyderabad FC.
ATK Mohun Bagan sits eighth in the league table this season with 16 points from 10 matches and will lock horns with city rival SC East Bengal in the Kolkata derby on Saturday.
- IND vs AUS live score 3rd ODI: Australia opts to bat; No Ashwin, Ishan in India playing XI
- Shooting LIVE SCORE Asian Games 2023: Anant in action in men’s skeet final; Sift wins gold with WR, Ashi bronze in 50m rifle 3P; Esha wins 25m women’s pistol silver; India wins 25m women’s pistol team gold- Hangzhou 2022 updates
- Table Tennis LIVE Score, Asian Games 2023: India Men’s Doubles Round of 64, Mixed Doubles R-32 updates; Match starts at 1:30pm
- Asian Games 2023, September 27 Live Updates from Hangzhou 2022: Esha Singh bags silver in 25m pistol, Samra wins 50m rifle 3p gold with new WR; India beats Singapore 13-0 in hockey, tennis results
- Asian Games 2023: Esha Singh bags silver in 25m pistol women’s final, Manu Bhaker finishes fifth