The Indian Super League match between Hyderabad FC and Jamshedpur FC has been postponed due to COVID-19, the club announced on Monday.
This is the fifth match to be postponed owing to the virus this season.
"Hero Indian Super League (ISL) announces the postponement of Match No. 63 between Hyderabad FC and Jamshedpur FC scheduled to be played today, Monday, January 17, 2022, at Athletic Stadium, Bambolim," an official statement from the league said.
ALSO READ |
"The decision has been taken in consultation with the League's medical team taking into account the inability of Jamshedpur FC to field a team. The League will look to rearrange the fixture to a later date."
The League will look to rearrange the fixture to a later date.The health and safety of all personnel in various bubbles remains our priority, and the League & Clubs will continue to monitor the situation and act accordingly.
Latest on Sportstar
- Premier Handball League 2023: Telugu Talons captain Sheoran confident PHL will slowly attain success like PKL, PVL
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic retires: 10 records which the Sweden legend broke
- Watch, WTC final 2023, India vs Australia: Key match-ups, player spotlight
- Europa Conference final is real deal for West Ham and Fiorentina
- WTC final: Got a lot of insights from MSD on keeping, says KS Bharat