Indian Super League (ISL) side Odisha FC has completed the signing of midfielder Samuel Lalmuanpuia ahead of the seventh season of the competition.
Hailing from Mizoram, Lalmuanpuia has represented I-League clubs Shillong Lajong and Minerva Punjab FC in the past. Last season, the 21-year-old turned out for two-time finalist Kerala Blasters.
“I am quite excited to play for Odisha FC," said Lalmuanpuia after signing a two-year deal with the Bhubaneswar-based team.
"They have a very good fan base and it will be great to play in front of a vocal crowd in Bhubaneswar. I would want to perform well and contribute to the team’s success in the upcoming season,” he added.
- WPL 2024: Sajana smashes last-ball six as Mumbai Indians seals dramatic opener vs Delhi Capitals
- Ranji Trophy Live Score 2024 Quarterfinals Day 2 Updates: Musheer scores 150 vs Baroda; Andhra loses 2 early wickets
- IND vs ENG Live Score, 4th Test Day 2: India 4/1; Anderson gets Rohit caught behind
- League Cup final officials must avoid Liverpool bias, says Pochettino
- Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester United to take part in U.S. summer series