Barcelona midfielder Pedri Gonzalez is set to miss around a month with a thigh problem according to Spanish reports, with the club confirming his injury on Thursday.
While the club did not specify his expected absence time, Spanish media reported it will be around four weeks.
The 20-year-old Spain international missed much of the second half of last season with a hamstring injury, as Barcelona won La Liga.
Barcelona signed Manchester City midfielder Ilkay Gundogan and Girona’s Oriol Romeu this summer in midfield, while Gavi and Frenkie de Jong are also available to help fill the gap.
- India vs Australia Live Score, 2nd T20 Cricket Score Updates: Ishan, Ruturaj drive India after Jaiswal hits half-century
- Indian sports news wrap, November 26
- New Zealand bank on World Cup form ahead of Bangladesh Tests
- Sumit Antil wants to prepare for 2024 Paris Paralympics in Sonipat and not abroad
- Can Hardik Pandya still return to Mumbai Indians from Gujarat Titans after the retention day?