Real Madrid has confirmed that defender Sergio Reguilon suffered a hamstring injury in the 4-2 win at Celta Vigo on Sunday.
The club has not provided a timetable of recovery for the 21-year-old, although it has been suggested among the Spanish media that he could be out for two weeks.
The game at Balaidos proved costly for Los Blancos with Nacho Fernandez (knee) and Casemiro (ankle) also forced off.
Reports in Spain suggest Nacho is facing two months out and Casemiro will be sidelined for a minimum of three weeks.
The loss of another defender is a blow for interim head coach Santiago Solari, with Marcelo, Raphael Varane, Dani Carvajal and Jesus Vallejo still out of commission.
However, Solari will hope to have Isco back to full fitness after he underwent an operation to treat acute appendicitis in September.
Madrid returns to action with a trip to Eibar in LaLiga on November 24.
Latest on Sportstar
- WTC Final LIVE Score, IND vs AUS Day 1: Warner, Khawaja to open for Australia vs India; no Ashwin in Playing XI
- WTC Final, IND vs AUS: Shardul gets nod over Ashwin in Playing XI at Oval
- Key joins Alfa Romeo F1 team as technical director
- Moeen Ali comes out of Test retirement for Ashes 2023
- IND vs AUS Dream 11 prediction, WTC Final 2023: India vs Australia Playing 11 updates, fantasy picks, pitch report, squads