I-League club Minerva Punjab announced a 50-50 merger with RoundGlass Sports Private Limited on Tuesday.
The merger allows RoundGlass Sports access to Minerva Punjab's players from the under-11 to under-18 teams. The partnership will also see RoundGlass Sports expand Minerva Punjab's grassroots programme.
While RoundGlass Sports will access to the youth teams, Minerva Punjab will continue to operate and manage the senior team.
Following the merger, Minerva Punjab owner Ranjit Bajaj said,"This is a match made in heaven. I could not be happier. I personally believe that RoundGlass Sports is a saviour for the future of Indian football. With this merger, our kids will have access to the globally recognised coaching staff and facilities."
- MotoGP Indian Grand Prix: Martin wins Sprint Race after pole-sitter Bezzecchi collides with teammate
- Rwanda women’s football coach suspended for saying Ghanaian rivals were ‘like men’
- India vs Chinese Taipei LIVE streaming info: When and where to watch Indian women’s football match?
- ISL 2023-24: Mohun Bagan Super Giant begins title defence in style with 3-1 win against Punjab FC
- Man City beats Nottingham Forest 2-0 despite Rodri red card