Manchester United goalkeeper Andre Onana faces a potential spell on the sidelines after suffering a suspected adductor injury on Friday as he helped Cameroon to a 3-0 home win over Mauritius in their World Cup qualifier in Douala.
He had to leave the pitch 10 minutes from time after hurting himself and making a save in the game, the first for the Indomitable Lions in the 2026 qualifying campaign.
Cameroon officials made no comment on Onana’s condition after the game, and it was unclear whether he would travel with the squad to Libya, where they play in Benghazi on Tuesday in its next World Cup Group D qualifier.
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24 quarterfinals: Andhra inches closer to historic win against Madhya Pradesh
- Ranji Trophy quarterfinal: Tamil Nadu eliminates defending champion Saurashtra to enter semis
- IND vs ENG, 4th Test: Ashwin overtakes Kumble for most wickets in Tests in India
- Pramod, Yathiraj and Krishna win gold medals at Para Badminton World Championships
- Los Cabos Open 2024: Thompson downs Ruud to win maiden ATP crown