Fulham has announced the signing of Andre-Frank Zambo Anguissa, the Cameroon international joining from Marseille for a reported €30million.
Zambo Anguissa adds to an impressive transfer window for Fulham, which was promoted to the Premier League after winning the playoffs last season.
The midfielder made 37 league appearances in the 2017-18 season to emerge as one of the most exciting young players in Ligue 1. And, Fulham has, now, completed a deal to sign the 22-year-old, who has agreed a five-year-deal at Craven Cottage.
Zambo Anguissa joins another import from Ligue 1, former Nice midfielder Jean Seri, at the club. Seri had previously been linked with Barcelona.
Fulham has also signed Sergio Rico, Fabri, Alfie Mawson, Andre Schurrle, Maxime Le Marchand, Calum Chambers, Aleksandar Mitrovic and Joe Bryan, as well as Luciano Vietto and Timothy Fosu-Mensah on loan.
"I am delighted to have signed for Fulham. This is a new chapter in my career and one I'm really looking forward to," Zambo Anguissa said.
"I hope to bring my qualities to this new project. I like a challenge and I will ensure that I give my very best to my team, the club, and the supporters."
- Pope: ‘Definitely a chance’ Stokes will bowl in fourth India Test
- AUS vs NZ, 1st T20I: Australia registers its third-highest successful run chase, beats New Zealand in last-ball thriller
- Horner with Red Bull team at start of F1 testing despite ongoing investigation
- Delhi Capitals WPL 2024 team analysis: Squad depth, players to watch out, fixtures
- Coach Thomas Tuchel to leave Bayern Munich at the end of the season