Neymar is reportedly becoming Barcelona's top target again ahead of next season.
The Brazil international was heavily linked with a return to the LaLiga giant ahead of this season, but ended up staying at Paris Saint-Germain.
However, Barca is ready to try to land the forward once more.
TOP STORY – NEYMAR OBJECTIVE NUMBER ONE FOR BARCELONA
Neymar is Barcelona's top priority ahead of the 2020-21 season, according to Sport .
The cover of the Spanish sports daily reads: "Neymar objective number one".
It reports FIFA is also allowing Barcelona to negotiate more strongly with PSG than it did last year.
Neymar has scored 16 goals in 20 games in all competitions for PSG this season.
- Staying with PSG and L'Equipe reports the Ligue 1 giant will not release France star Kylian Mbappe, or any of its players including Neymar, to play at the Olympics.
- Harry Kane may be sidelined with a hamstring injury, but his career at Tottenham remains a talking point. The Telegraph reports the forward will consider his future with Spurs at the end of the season as it faces another campaign without silverware.
- Jadon Sancho continues to star for Borussia Dortmund and the 19-year-old is already up to 17 goals in all competitions this season. Bild reports the asking price for the England international has risen to £122million (€140m), with Liverpool, Manchester United and Chelsea said to be interested in the attacker.
- Real Madrid, PSG and Chelsea have already made contact with the agent of Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma, according to Italian journalist Nicolo Schira, who says they are ready to offer the 21-year-old an annual salary of €8m.
- Appearing set for a Barcelona exit at the end of the season, Ivan Rakitic recently met with Atletico Madrid representatives, according to Marca .
- With plenty of changes seemingly ahead at Camp Nou, Mundo Deportivo reports Barcelona is in regular contact with the agency of Ferran Torres, the 20-year-old attacker who has caught the eye at Valencia.
- Asian Games 2023: Sunil Kumar wins Greco-Roman 87kg bronze
- Neeraj Chopra Javelin Throw LIVE Updates, Asian Games 2023: Indian eyes second Asiad gold, Pakistan’s Nadeem to miss; when and where to watch?
- Asian Games 2023: Why was there delay after Neeraj Chopra throw in javelin final?
- Asian Games 2023: Overall medals tally October 4 - LIVE - India 4th with 75 medals, 16 gold; Lovlina gets silver; Ojas-Jyothi win archery gold; Eye on Neeraj, men’s 4x400m relay team
- Asian Games 2023 Live Updates, October 4: Neeraj Chopra in Javelin action, Sunil Kumar wins bronze in 87kg Greco-roman wrestling; Jyothi-Ojas bag archery gold