Football may be on hiatus in most of Europe and across the globe due to coronavirus, but Fabian Ruiz's future is still making headlines.
The Napoli and Spain star has established himself as one of the best midfielders on the continent since arriving from Real Betis in 2018.
Now, Liverpool is desperate to prise Fabian to Anfield but it has competition.
TOP STORY – REDS MAKE FABIAN TOP TARGET
Napoli midfielder Fabian Ruiz is Liverpool's top transfer target, reports The Express .
Fabian has attracted interest from his homeland, where LaLiga giants Barcelona and Real Madrid are battling for the Spain international's signature.
However, Premier League leader Liverpool is ready to pay £74million (€80m) for Fabian.
- The Mirror says Manchester United – led by executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward – has re-opened talks with star midfielder Paul Pogba's agent Rino Raiola. It comes amid uncertainty over Pogba, who continues to be linked to Madrid and former club Juventus.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic will leave Milan at the end of the season, reports Sport Mediaset . The 38-year-old returned to San Siro on a one-year and had been discussing a renewal before chief football officer Zvonimir Boban was sacked, angering the Swede.
- Liverpool and Arsenal are among a number of clubs monitoring Eintracht Frankfurt's Evan Ndicka, claims Sky Sports . The defender has also been linked to Milan, Inter, Valencia and Sevilla.
- According to The Mirror , Chelsea, United, Arsenal and Tottenham have enquired about Barca's Philippe Coutinho, who is on loan at Bayern Munich.
- United is confident of beating Borussia Dortmund to the signing of Birmingham City's 16-year-old sensation Jude Bellingham.
- Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard is being eyed by Arsenal, The Mirror reports, amid doubts over Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. Aubameyang has been linked to Paris Saint-Germain and United.
- South Korea’s Son hurt finger in brawl before Asian Cup loss: Korean football body
- ICC ODI Rankings: Nabi dethrones Shakib to become No. 1 all-rounder
- FIH Pro League: After two straight wins, India fancies chances against Australia
- England announces playing XI for third Test vs India: Mark Wood replaces Shoaib Bashir
- Guardiola praises ‘perfect’ Manchester City after 3-1 win in Copenhagen