Tiger Woods made an eagle at the ninth to get back to even par in the first round at The Players Championship on Thursday.
The feature group of Woods, Phil Mickelson and Rickie Fowler struggled on the front nine at TPC Sawgrass.
Woods made the turn at even par, Mickelson at two over and Fowler at one under.
The three stars posted just one birdie through the first eight holes while Woods and Mickelson combined for four bogeys.
Mickelson did post the lone birdie for the group in the first eight holes at the second.
While the three did not play well to start the day, two-time champion Woods took advantage at the par-five ninth, making his first ever eagle at the hole.
- Junior Hockey World Cup 2023: India needs to guard against complacency against Spain
- Pakistan captain Shan Masood hits century in Australia warm-up
- Former champion Wozniacki handed Australian Open wildcard
- IPL auction 2024: Full list of squads, players after retention day
- Manchester United vs Chelsea: Top five Premier League clashes