Michael Clarke, who is in Bangalore for the second Test between India and Australia, posted a video of himself mastering the art of driving an auto rickshaw.
The former Australian captain added that: "Nice to be back in Bengaluru where it all started..."
Clarke made his Test debut in Bangalore during Australia's tour of India 2004. In the first Test at Bangalore, Clarke scored 151 in his debut innings. Australia won the Test match and went on to win the series 2-1.
The former Australia captain also met Virat Kohli last night in Bangalore. He shared a picture with the current Indian captain on social media. He wrote: "Always great to catch up with Virat Kohli. Good to see you buddy. (sic)"
The Australian batsman retired from Test cricket at the end of the 2015 Ashes series in England. Clarke and Chris Rogers went out on a high note, after Australia won the fifth and final Test, despite losing the Ashes 3-2 to England.
- NBA roundup: Cavs’ Max Strus hits half-court winner at buzzer
- Uday Saharan wins Emerging Hero award at the Sportstar ‘Focus Punjab’ Conclave
- WPL 2024: Royal Challengers Bangalore looks to maintain win-streak as it faces Delhi Capitals
- Brigadier Harcharan Singh honoured with Sportstar Hero Unsung Champion award at ‘Focus Punjab’ Sports Conclave
- Punjab’s sports policy unparalleled in the country, says Sports Minister Gurmeet Singh Meet Hayer