Sasi Kumar Mukund was beaten 7-5, 6-4 by Mathias Bourgue of France in the second round of the $546,160 Challenger tennis tournament in China on Wednesday.
Mukund collected three ATP points and $520.
In the Challenger in France, Leander Paes in partnership with Philipp Oswald of Austria, lost the way as the second seeds after a sharp start, and got beaten 10-4 in the super tie-break of the doubles pre-quarterfinals by the Spanish duo of Guillermo Garcia-Lopez and
Ankita Raina won the doubles pre-quarterfinals in the ITF women’s event in Japan, in partnership with Emily Webley-Smith of Britain.
READ: India loses junior Davis Cup and Fed Cup hosting rights
- Bahrain Grand Prix: F1 champion Verstappen of Red Bull on pole for season-opener
- Ranji Trophy semifinal: Chandrakant Pandit eyes victory against former side as Vidarbha, Madhya Pradesh face off
- German Open 2024: Jolly-Gayatri bow out of quarterfinals, lose to Chinese pair of Jing-Min
- Mohun Bagan vs Jamshedpur FC highlights, MBSG 3-0 JFC, ISL 2023-24: Sadiku, Cummings, Petratos goals guide Mariners to comfortable win
- ISL 2023-24: Mohun Bagan Super Giant cruises to win against Jamshedpur FC