Yuki Bhambri beat compatriot Ramkumar Ramanathan 7-5, 5-7, 6-2 in the second and final qualifying round to enter the main draw of the Dubai Duty Free Championships on Sunday.
The 28-year-old, who is making a comeback after a lengthy layoff due to injury, will face Slovenia's Aljaz Bedene in the first round.
Yuki, who is competing on a Protected Ranking, beat compatriot Prajnesh Gunneswaran 6-1, 6-4 in the first round of qualifying.
- IPL auction: Five World Cup stars who could get an Indian Premier League contract on December 19
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023-24: Maharashtra aims to secure spot in knockouts after last season final loss
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023-24: Full schedule, teams, squads, date, venues
- Indian team leaves for FIH Women’s Junior World Cup 2023
- NBA In-Season roundup: Cavs recovers, tops 76ers in OT