Manchester United manager Erik Ten Hag had a bone to pick with the referees after his side’s 1-3 loss to Arsenal in the Premier League.
“I thought we played a very good game but everything went against us. It was not offside [for Garnacho]. It was the wrong angle. It was a penalty on Hojlund, then we concede a goal that’s a foul on Jonny Evans - clear and obvious.”
- Europa League 2023: Liverpool deserved to lose, says Klopp
- Naomi Osaka set to make her tennis return at the Brisbane International
- Billie Jean King Cup: US tops defending champion Switzerland; Canada advances
- How can Afghanistan qualify for the semifinal of ODI World Cup 2023?
- Atletico Madrid extends contract of coach Diego Simeone to 2027