Novak Djokovic beat Daniil Medvedev in the US Open final at Arthur Ashe Stadium in New York on Sunday to win his 24th Major title, equalling Margaret Court’s all-time record.
Here are all the records set by the Djokovic with his triumph:-
24 - Djokovic equalled Margaret Court’s all-time record of most Majors won by a player in singles.
36 - At the age of 36, Djokovic is the oldest man to win US Open in the Open Era, surpassing Ken Rosewall (35), who won the 1970 edition.
36 - Djokovic competed in a record-extending 36th Major final.
10 - Djokovic appeared in his 10th final in New York, tying the all-time record of Bill Tilden.
2 - Djokovic is the first man in the Open Era to reach 10 finals at two Grand Slams.
4 - At 36 years, 3 months, Djokovic is the fourth-oldest Grand Slam tournament champion in the Open Era.
3 - Djokovic has won three Major titles (Australian Open, Wimbledon and US Open) in a season, a feat which he has achieved a record fourth time in his career.
96 - Djokovic clinched his 96th title in the Open Era. The Serbian is only behind Connors (109) and Federer (103) on the all-time list.
- List of records Djokovic set by beating Medvedev to win US Open 2023 title
- From Satwik-Chirag’s highs to Sindhu’s lows, Asian Games 2023 a test for India’s badminton faithful
- IND vs BAN LIVE Score, Asia Cup 2023 Super 4: Toss updates, when and where to watch India vs Bangladesh
- ODI Rankings: India rises to second spot, Pakistan loses numero uno position
- India vs Bangladesh Dream11 Prediction, Asia Cup 2023: IND vs BAN Predicted XI, fantasy lineup, squads