The Indian team won its fourth medal and third silver in the Asian Games 2023 at Huanghzou, finishing second behind China with a time of 5:43:01 in the rowing men’s eight event.
This is India’s third rowing medal, following bronze medals for Babu Lal Yadav and Lekh Ram in the men’s pair and silver for Arjun Lal Jat-Arvind Singh in the men’s lightweight double sculls.
More to follow...
- ‘Sentiment’ and ‘never give up attitude’ the pillars behind Osasuna’s recent success, says club vice-president
- Nikhat, Sakshi begin campaign with victories at 75th Strandja Memorial Tournament
- Red Bull investigates team boss Horner over allegations of ‘inappropriate behaviour’
- MCC organises get-together to commemorate 50th anniversary of India’s first Davis Cup final appearance in the Open era
- Pro Kabaddi League Highlights: Puneri qualifies for playoffs after 30-30 tie with Delhi; Patna ends Jaipur’s 13-game unbeaten streak