India’s Parul Chaudhary won bronze in the women’s 3000m steeplechase at the USATF Los Angeles Grand Prix on Friday.
Chaudhary’s 9:29.51 run was her personal best, while the winner Madie Boreman of the United States clocked 9:22.99.
Lili Das finished fourth in the women’s 800m C category final.
Das completed the race with a season-best time of 2:05.27, a less than a second slower than the third placed Mallory Lindaman of the United States.
Tess Kirsopp-Cole of Australia won the gold, clocking 2:03.96.
Jinson Johnson and Rahul were placed 11th and 12th in the men’s 1500m B final with timings of 3:42.97 and 3:43.83, respectively.
Latest on Sportstar
- McIlroy tied for lead at Memorial by making fewest mistakes
- Jabeur upset with fans reselling tickets due to women’s match in night session
- Nkunku stars as Leipzig retains German Cup with 2-0 win over Frankfurt
- Stokes downplays fitness concerns, set to bowl in Ashes
- On court of pain, Zverev rediscovers his joie de vivre in Paris