Oklahoma City Thunder forward Paul George has been fined $25,000 for his "public criticism of the officiating", the NBA announced on Saturday.
The Thunder star commented on the performance of the referees on Friday after a 118-110 loss to the Los Angeles Clippers.
READ: NBA Wrap: Los Angeles Lakers slumps to fifth straight loss
"We haven't gotten a fair whistle all year," George said, via The Washington Post .
George is averaging 28.4 points, 8.1 rebounds and 4.2 assists in 2018-19.
Oklahoma City are 40-26 and sit at fourth in the Western Conference standings.
The Thunder will face the Utah Jazz on Monday.
Latest on Sportstar
- Alonso’s long wait for 33rd F1 win goes on after disappointing Spanish GP
- Real Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao; La Liga LIVE: Benzema equalises through a penalty after Sancet goal; RMA 1-1 ATH
- Monfils and Svitolina - a support system for each other on and off the court
- Record-setting Djokovic wants to see ‘healthy’ Nadal back in 2024
- French Open: Alcaraz shuts out Musetti to progress to quarterfinals