India will face Bangladesh in its final Super Four contest at the Asia Cup 2023 in Colombo on Friday.
India has already qualified for the final of the competition after wins against Pakistan and Sri Lanka. Bangladesh lost both its Super Four matches against the same two opponents and is mathematically out of contention for a finals place.
India vs Bangladesh Asia Cup 2023 Live Streaming Info
What time will the IND vs BAN Asia Cup Super Four match start?
The India vs Bangladesh Asia Cup 2023 Super Four match will start at 3:00 PM IST on Friday, September 15.
Where can I watch the IND vs BAN Asia Cup Super Four match today?
The India vs Bangladesh Asia Cup 2023 match will be telecast live on the Star Sports network and will be streamed live on the Disney+ Hotstar app.
Where will the IND vs BAN Asia Cup Super Four match be played?
The India vs Bangladesh Asia Cup 2023 Super Four match will be played at the R Premadasa Stadium in Colombo.
- Asia Cup 2023 Super 4 points table: India finishes top; Sri Lanka beats Pakistan to qualify for final
- India vs Bangladesh Scorecard, Asia Cup 2023 Super 4: Streaming info; BAN 265/8; IND 259 all out; Bangladesh wins by 6 runs
- India vs Bangladesh Highlights, Asia Cup 2023 Super 4: IND 259 all out; BAN wins by 6 runs despite Gill century
- Asia Cup 2023 most runs, wickets stats: Shubman Gill tops run-scorers list, Pathirana leading wicket-taker
- Asia Cup 2023: Gill ton in vain as Bangladesh beats India by 6 runs