India will face Bangladesh in its final Super Four contest at the Asia Cup 2023 in Colombo on Friday.
India has already qualified for the final of the competition after wins against Pakistan and Sri Lanka. Bangladesh lost both its Super Four matches against the same two opponents and is mathematically out of contention for a finals place.
India vs Bangladesh Asia Cup 2023 Live Streaming Info
What time will the IND vs BAN Asia Cup Super Four match start?
The India vs Bangladesh Asia Cup 2023 Super Four match will start at 3:00 PM IST on Friday, September 15.
Where can I watch the IND vs BAN Asia Cup Super Four match today?
The India vs Bangladesh Asia Cup 2023 match will be telecast live on the Star Sports network and will be streamed live on the Disney+ Hotstar app.
Where will the IND vs BAN Asia Cup Super Four match be played?
The India vs Bangladesh Asia Cup 2023 Super Four match will be played at the R Premadasa Stadium in Colombo.
- Netherlands vs Sri Lanka Live Score, ICC World Cup 2023 updates: Madushanka, Rajitha put SL in control vs NED
- England vs South Africa Live Score, ICC World Cup 2023 updates: Toss at 1:30 PM, Match preview, predicted playing XI
- Andretti still aiming for 2025 F1 debut despite resistance
- NBA Preseason Roundup: Scottie Barnes scores 23 points, sprains foot in Raptors’ win over Wizards
- Zarco wins Australian GP after Martin loses podium on final lap