According to a revised schedule revealed by the Board of Control for Cricket in India, the Andhra Cricket Association will host the first Twenty20 International (T20I) between India and Australia at the Dr. YSR-ACA-VDCA Stadium in Visakhapatnam on February 24.
The second and final T20I will be held in Bengaluru.
According to the earlier schedule, Bengaluru was to host the first match, and Visakhapatnam the second.
“The sale of tickets online will commence from February 4 at 8.00 am and fans can buy them by visitng www.eventsnow.com ,” ACA secretary Ch. Arun Kumar said. The off-line ticket sales will commence on February 15 from 11 am in [Visakhapatnam] at 10 different centres, he said.
India and Australia will also play five One-Day Internationals.
- Mohun Bagan Super Giant vs Odisha FC LIVE streaming info, ISL 2023-24: When, where to watch; Preview
- WATCH: Bangladesh’s Mushfiqur Rahim out handling the ball in second Test against New Zealand
- Bangladesh vs New Zealand LIVE Score updates, 2nd Test Day 1: Latest scorecard, match streaming info
- NBA: LeBron James leads Lakers to In-Season Tournament semifinals with win over Suns
- Du Plessis hints at return to international cricket ahead of T20 World Cup