India U-19 team beat England U-19 by one wicket in a Tri-Series Youth ODI match here on Saturday.
Put into bat, England U-19 was all out for 204 in 49.5 overs with George Hill top-scoring with a 46 from 62 deliveries. Pacer Purnank Tyagi (5/33) produced a fine five wicket haul for India U-19 team.
The India U-19 team chased down the target with 13.3 overs to spare with opener Yashasvi Jaiswal top-scoring with a 78 from 82 deliveries as his side reached 205 for 9 in 36.3 overs.
Hamidullah Qadri took 5 wickets for 61 runs for England U-19 team.
England U-19: 204 all out in 49.5 overs (George Hill 46; Purnank Tyagi 5/33)
India: 205 for 9 in 36.3 overs (Yashasvi Jaiswal 78; Hamidullah Qadri 5/61).
Latest on Sportstar
- Inter Miami tight-lipped on Messi as Argentine coach takes charge
- ENG vs IRE Test, day 2: Pope, Duckett put rampant England on verge of win over Ireland
- BCCI president Binny distances himself from 83’ World Cup-winning team’s statement on wrestlers’ protest
- Diamond League: Aboobacker finishes sixth in men’s triple jump
- Suns hire veteran coach Frank Vogel to lead franchise - Reports