With just two days left for the end of the league stage of Indian Premier League (IPL) 2020, only one team - Mumbai Indians - is assured of a place in the playoffs and a top-two finish.
The Monday night game between Delhi Capitals and Royal Challengers Bangalore ended with Delhi beating Virat Kohli's men by six wickets to guarantee a top-two finish and ensure two chances to get to the final.
RCB has progressed to the playoffs as well by avoiding a heavy defeat - its Net Run Rate didn't fall below that of Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR).
Batting first, RCB posted 152 after 20 overs. If DC had chased down the total in 17.2 overs or less, RCB's NRR would have fallen below KKR's and a Hyderabad win would have been the end of the road for RCB.
If DC had lost by 18 or more runs, KKR would have qualified with RCB occupying the second spot. If SRH beat MI, DC would have bowed out.
If Mumbai beats Hyderabad on Tuesday, KKR will advance. If Hyderabad wins, it goes through. Chennai's nine-wicket win over Kings XI Punjab on Sunday knocked Rahul's men out of IPL. Later, KKR thrashed RR by 60 runs to bring the curtains down on Rajasthan's campaign. Dhoni's Chennai was the first side to be eliminated.
IPL 2020 Points Table Today
- Pro Kabaddi League: Full list of complete squads of all 12 teams in PKL 10
- I-League 2023-24 points table LIVE: Sreenidi Deccan on top tied with Mohammedan Sporting Club, I-League standings
- PKL 2023: Full squad list of all 12 teams after Pro Kabaddi League season 10 auction
- Which player has most tackle points in Pro Kabaddi League history?
- Pro Kabaddi League: Top 10 defenders of all time with most tackle points