Delhi Capitals spinner Ravichandran Ashwin walked off the field after bowling just six deliveries due to a shoulder injury he picked against Delhi Capitals on Sunday.
Ashwin, bowling his first over, picked two wickets and then suffered a suspected shoulder dislocation while trying to stop the ball.
Ashwin first dismissed Karun Nair and then bowled Nicholas Pooran for a duck before putting a needless dive to prevent a single off the last delivery.
Ashwin, clearly in pain walked off the field along with physio Patrick Farhard using his jersey as a temporary sling.
- Mohun Bagan Super Giant vs Odisha FC LIVE streaming info, ISL 2023-24: When, where to watch; Preview
- WATCH: Bangladesh’s Mushfiqur Rahim out handling the ball in second Test against New Zealand
- Bangladesh vs New Zealand LIVE Score updates, 2nd Test Day 1: Latest scorecard, match streaming info
- NBA: LeBron James leads Lakers to In-Season Tournament semifinals with win over Suns
- Du Plessis hints at return to international cricket ahead of T20 World Cup