The IPL 2023 final will be played between four-time winner Chennai Super Kings and defending champion Gujarat Titans at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad on Monday.
The IPL has witnessed some impressive batting performances in the final games over the course of 16 editions.
Having reached the finals for the tenth time, CSK batters have had an edge in the batting charts. Suresh Raina leads the charts with 249 runs from eight finals for CSK.
Shane Watson is second on the list with 249 runs from just four innings. Mumbai Indians skipper Rohit Sharma is third on the list with 183 runs. Rohit is also the only captain to record two fifties in IPL finals.
CSK skipper MS Dhoni haD the opportunity to enter the top three during the CSK-GT final. However, he fell for a golden duck, recording 180 runs from nine innings he has featured in.
Leading run-scorers in IPL finals
|Player||Runs||Innings||Strike Rate||Average||High Score||50s||100s|
( Stats updated during CSK vs GT IPL 2023 final)
- WI vs IND, 2nd Test: India eight wickets away from a series clean sweep against West Indies
- IND vs WI 2nd Test, Day 4 Highlights: Ashwin picks two, West Indies 76/2 in 365 chase vs India at stumps
- They didn’t even try playing shots, Mhambrey on West Indies batters
- Hopman Cup: Croatia downs Switzerland to clinch title
- Jonas Vingegaard wins second successive Tour de France