Shivam Dube hit the second-longest six of IPL 2023 as the all-rounder blasted Harshal Patel for a brilliant maximum with the ball covereing a distance of 111 metres.
RCB skipper Faf du Plessis stands tall in the standings with a 115m six against Lucknow and now Dube occupies the second spot.
Dube scored a wonderful half-century as the all-rounder scored 52 off 27 balls with five sixes and two boundaries.
“It was amazing for me, playing at this stadium, on this wicket and in front of this crowd. I mentioned it before that I back my strengths and that was what was needed today. Definitely, I believe it is not easy to stop me when I get going, that’s what I believe and the team believes. The size of the ground and the wicket was good, and the freedom I got was something I enjoyed. 226 on any track should be enough, but we need to bowl in the right areas. Since childhood, I have had this power. My dad has given me enough protein because he knows what is needed at this level,” Dube said.
- India wins first Asian Games 2023 gold medal with World Record score in men’s 10m air rifle team event
- Serie A: Inter stays perfect by beating Empoli; Napoli drops points again
- Shooting, Asian Games 2023 LIVE Score Updates: India clinches gold in team event; Rudrankksh, Aishwary, Divyansh reach final in men’s 10m air rifle - Hangzhou 2022 updates
- Asian Games 2023, September 25 LIVE updates: India breaks World Record in Men’s 10m air rifle team event to clinch gold; Schedule, Hangzhou 2022 streaming info
- Ligue 1: PSG routs bitter rival Marseille 4-0 but sees Mbappe limp off; Lens finally wins