Sunrisers Hyderabad’s Heinrich Klaasen scored a 49-ball hundred in his side’s Indian Premier League clash against Royal Challengers Bangalore at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad on Thursday.
The South African wicketkeeper-batter scored at a brisk pace throughout his innings, scoring eight fours and six sixes. Klaasen got to his hundred with a huge six straight down the ground against Harshal Patel, getting to the mark faster than any other SRH player, other than
This was Klaasen’s second T20 hundred and his highest IPL score, and also the seventh ton of this IPL season.
The 31-year-old, along with Harry Brook, helped SRH, which is already eliminated from the competition to a competitive total against a playoff-chasing RCB.
MORE TO FOLLOW
- India vs Singapore, Table Tennis Live Score Asian Games: Women’s team leads 2-1, Sathiyan starts men’s tie
- IND vs AUS Live Score 1st ODI: Australia 155/3; Labuschagne, Green control the innings
- Asian Games 2023 LIVE Score, Updates from September 22: India beats Chinese Taipei in volleyball; Manika, Sreeja wins see India take 2-1 lead in TT team match
- Nagelsmann named head coach of Euro 2024 host Germany
- IND vs AUS Live Streaming Info, 1st ODI: Scorecard updates