Arsenal's Brazil Under-23 striker Gabriel Martinelli has signed a new long-term contract at the Premier League club.
The news comes 48 hours after fellow teenager Bukayo Saka, 18, also agreed a new long-term deal with the Gunners.
The 19-year-old Martinelli - who penned his new contract exactly a year after joining Arsenal - has scored 10 goals in 26 games for the club since moving from Brazilian side Ituano last year.
He has been sidelined for the rest of the season after suffering a knee injury in training which required surgery.
“I am very happy that Gabi has signed a new contract with us,” manager Mikel Arteta told the club website. “He is a very talented young player and he has impressed us with his performances, attitude and work-rate.
“We are looking forward to getting him back to full fitness and to watching his development at our club.”
Martinelli is the first teenager to score 10 goals in a season for Arsenal since Nicolas Anelka over 20 years ago.
- Asian Games 2023: Overall medals tally, September 30 - LIVE - Sarabjot, Divya qualify for 10m Air Pistol Mixed Team gold medal match; IND stands 4th with 33 medals
- East Bengal vs Hyderabad FC LIVE streaming info, ISL 2023-24: When, where to watch; Preview
- Athletics, Asian Games 2023 LIVE Score September 30: Barman 2nd in women’s heptathlon; Sreeshankar, Aldrin reach long jump final; Yarraji through to 100m hurdles final - Hangzhou 2022 updates
- Asian Games 2023, September 30, Live Updates from Hangzhou 2022: Sarabjot/ Divya qualify for gold medal match; Sreeshankar, Aldrin, Yarraji among athletes to qualify for final
- Lionel Messi’s Inter Miami fans upset with season ticket price hike