Xavier Amaechi has left Arsenal and signed for Hamburg to continue the trend of young English footballers moving to Germany.
Amaechi, 18, has signed a four-year contract with the 2.Bundesliga side after entering the final 12 months of his deal at Emirates Stadium.
The winger reportedly turned down approaches from several European heavyweights, including Bayern Munich, and Arsenal's offer of an extension.
He joins Borussia Dortmund star Jadon Sancho and RB Leipzig forward Ademola Lookman in completing a permanent switch to Germany, where Arsenal pair Reiss Nelson and Emile Smith-Rowe have recently spent time on loan.
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023 LIVE Score, Round 5: Mumbai beats Saurashtra; Karthik leads Tamil Nadu chase vs Punjab
- Indian sports news wrap, December 1
- Pro Kabaddi League 2023 schedule PDF- Jaipur Pink Panthers match fixtures, squad preview, all you need to know
- Saudi Arabia to host Asian Champions League Elite finals
- Pro Kabaddi League 2023 schedule PDF- Puneri Paltan match fixtures, squad preview, all you need to know