Chris Gunter hopes Gareth Bale can help his family make it to Albania to watch him make history for Wales on Tuesday.
The Reading defender equalled Neville Southall's national record of 92 caps when he came on as a first-half substitute during the 2-1 Nations League defeat to Denmark on Friday.
Wales boss Ryan Giggs confirmed after the fixture in Cardiff that Gunter will start the friendly against Albania, paving the way for the 29-year-old to move clear at the summit on the all-time list of appearances.
With the hope of getting his loved ones to Elbasan in time to witness the occasion, Gunter revealed his plan to ask Real Madrid star Bale for a helping hand with the travel arrangements.
"It will be a special night," Gunter said. "I am going to ask Gaz [Bale] if I can borrow his plane to get some people over. If it is free I am sure they will.
"I am trying to get some family over there. It is not the easiest place to get to but if the Welsh fans can then I am sure I can find a way to get some people over.
"There are people from my family who have watched every single game of mine, whether live or on television.
"I know they will be watching wherever and it will be a special night and hopefully we can get a result so I can enjoy it with a win."
Gunter moved level with goalkeeper Southall when he came on to replace the injured Paul Dummett.
His record-breaking moment will now come on the road rather than in front of a home crowd, yet the versatile full-back believes it is fitting to achieve the milestone in front of Wales' loyal band of travelling supporters.
"If I can do it on Tuesday I think it would be fitting in a way because it would be in front of people who have probably been to far and wide places where I have picked up a lot of my caps," he added.
"If I could do it in front of those who spend their hard-earned money getting to all those places it would be a huge honour in terms of them being able to see in a place where no one thought it would ever happen."
Dummett and fellow defender James Chester - who was withdrawn due to injury early in the second half at the Cardiff City Stadium - will not be involved against Albania.
- Asian Games 2023: Overall medals tally, September 27 - LIVE - Sift Kaur wins gold with WR in shooting; India wins gold, silver in shooting team event; Moves on 5th with 5 gold, 22 medals in total
- IND vs AUS live score 3rd ODI: Warner reaches fifty in 32 balls as Australia launches attack in PowerPlay vs India
- Asian Games 2023, September 27 Live Updates: Esha bags silver in 25m pistol, Samra wins 50m rifle 3p gold, Anant wins silver in men’s skeet; India 5th with 22 medals
- Table Tennis LIVE Score, Asian Games 2023: India Men’s Doubles R-64, Manav Thakkar and Manush Shah into deciding game
- Shooting LIVE Score Asian Games 2023: Anant wins silver in men’s skeet final; Sift wins gold with WR, India wins 25m women’s pistol team gold