There was a reunion in Barcelona, where club great Andres Iniesta met up with Lionel Messi and his former team-mates.
World Cup winner Iniesta left Barca for Japanese side Vissel Kobe in May after 16 trophy-laden seasons at Camp Nou.
But the 34-year-old star paid his ex-club a visit on Monday, ahead of Barca's Champions League clash against Tottenham.
Iniesta was pictured with Messi, Luis Suarez and others as he enjoys the J.League off-season.
- Ligue 1: Mbappe and Vitinha give 10-men PSG hard fought win at Le Havre
- India vs Australia Live Score, 5th T20I: Shreyas looks to finish strongly; IND 145/5 in 19 overs vs AUS
- Caroline Seger, Sweden’s most-capped women’s footballer to retire after Spain clash in UEFA Women’s Nations league
- PKL LIVE Score, Tamil Thalaivas vs Dabang Delhi: Ajinkya Pawar keeps Thalaivas in game against Naveen’s Dabang; TT 6-6 DD - Pro Kabaddi League 2023 updates
- Hero World Challenge: Scheffler tops leaderboard; Tiger Woods happy to ‘knock off some rust’