Lionel Messi is back in Barcelona's starting XI for the first time in three weeks following a lay-off with a broken arm, as Real Betis visit Camp Nou.
Messi fractured his arm after falling awkwardly following a collision with Sevilla's Franco Vazquez in the 4-2 win on October 20.
The injury has seen the Argentina star miss a total of five matches, though only one – the most recent, a 1-1 draw at Inter in the Champions League – did not end in a Barca win.
Messi was provisionally named in the travelling squad for that trip to Milan but, having not been given the all-clear from medical staff, Barca opted to not include him in the final match day selection.
But it announced on Saturday that he was back and ready to feature against Betis, and Ernesto Valverde has immediately restored him to the line-up.
Gerard Pique and Clement Lenglet are at centre-back, while Jordi Alba starts after being recalled to the Spain squad this week.
Malcom keeps his place in attack, with Ousmane Dembele not present after being left out of the squad reportedly as a consequence of missing training without permission on Thursday.
- IND vs AUS live score 3rd ODI: Warner reaches fifty in 32 balls as Australia launches attack in PowerPlay vs India
- Asian Games 2023: Overall medals tally, September 27 - LIVE - Sift Kaur wins gold with WR in shooting; India wins gold, silver in shooting team event; Moves on 5th with 5 gold, 22 medals in total
- Asian Games 2023, September 27 Live Updates: Esha bags silver in 25m pistol, Samra wins 50m rifle 3p gold, Anant wins silver in men’s skeet; India 5th with 22 medals
- Table Tennis LIVE Score, Asian Games 2023: India Men’s Doubles R-64, Manav Thakkar and Manush Shah into deciding game
- Shooting LIVE Score Asian Games 2023: Anant wins silver in men’s skeet final; Sift wins gold with WR, India wins 25m women’s pistol team gold