Al Nassr clinched a 2-1 win against Damac FC in a Saudi Pro League clash at the King Saud University Stadium on Saturday.
The losing side scored the opener right before the halftime whistle courtesy of Georges Kevin N’ Koudou’s calm finish past keeper Raghed Al-Najjar.
Al Nassr levelled the game when Anderson Talisca caught the keeper off-guard and curved the ball into the net from a free-kick in the 52nd minute.
Just four minutes after scoring the equaliser, Al Nassr was awarded another free-kick. This time Portuguese goal-machine and Al Nassr captain Cristiano Ronaldo stepped up to take the set-piece and took a powerful shot that rocketed towards the top right corner in the 56th minute. Damac’s keeper Moustapha Zeghba was left watching the ball as it hit the back of the net.
- Al Shabab vs Al Nassr highlights, SHB 2-3 NAS, Saudi Pro League: Talisca brace, Ronaldo strike guide Nassr to win and keep title race alive
- Saudi Pro League: Ronaldo scores milestone goal as Al Nassr edges Al Shabab to keep title race alive
- WPL 2024: Gujarat Giants stumbles to five-wicket loss against Mumbai Indians in low-scoring encounter
- Serie A 2023-24: Late Rugani goal gives Juventus 3-2 win over Frosinone
- Carabao Cup final, CHE vs LIV: Van Dijk nets extra-time winner as Liverpool beats Chelsea