Real Madrid seems to have settled on its goalkeeping situation for next season, and it is good news for Manchester United.
For all the talk about Keylor Navas leaving the Santiago Bernabeu and David de Gea potentially joining, it appears the La Liga giant is content with what it has. It will be music to the ears of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, with De Gea set to remain at Old Trafford.
TOP STORY – DE GEA SET TO STAY PUT AS MADRID MAKES DECISION
Navas , continually linked with a move away from Real Madrid , will stay at the club, according to AS .
The Spanish outlet reports that Paris Saint-Germain and United are no longer looking for a goalkeeper, although the former have been linked with a move for AC Milan shot-stopper Gianluigi Donnarumma .
Recent reports have said De Gea is set to re-sign with Manchester United and, with Madrid seemingly happy with Thibaut Courtois and Navas, that appears an increasing possibility.
- Talks between PSG and Barcelona appeared to start slowly, but Neymar seems pretty confident about a return to Camp Nou. Sport report the Brazil international's mother and sister are in Barcelona working out logistics, and a place to live, for the star forward.
- Inter seemingly wants Romelu Lukaku , but it will have to work out a different deal for the Manchester United striker. The Telegraph report United is "likely" to reject the Serie A outfit's proposal to first loan and then buy the Belgium international.
- Mesut Ozil is going nowhere fast. The Mirror claim Arsenal wants to see the playmaker depart, but no bids have come in for Ozil, whose reported salary of £350,000 per week is putting off potential suitors.
- Joao Felix 's move to Atletico Madrid from Benfica is close to completion and the teenage attacker is set for a blockbuster contract. Goal reports he will sign a five-year deal worth €3.5m per season.
- Tottenham appeared to be closing in on Lyon midfielder Tanguy Ndombele , but a potential move may yet take some time. The Sun report the Ligue 1 side has demanded £72m for the France international, almost double Spurs' opening bid of £40m.
- Hakim Ziyech could be the next to move on after helping Ajax reach the Champions League semifinals. De Telegraaf reports Ziyech has an agreement with the Eredivisie champion to leave for €30m, and it says Sevilla is best placed to sign the playmaker.
- Inter Miami vs Orlando City LIVE score, MLS updates: Lineups OUT! Lionel Messi starts for MIA; Kick-off soon
- Late Digne strike gives Villa 3-2 win over Luton
- Inter Miami vs Orlando City LIVE streaming info: Preview, predicted 11, when and where to watch MLS match in India?
- Klopp dismisses Forest complaints over Nunez winner
- Frustrated Chelsea fans turn on Pochettino and owners