The future of Lautaro Martinez could also have an impact on Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. Martinez is wanted by Barcelona and Real Madrid, while Aubameyang is reportedly eyeing an Arsenal exit. Both players could be at different clubs in 2020-21.
TOP STORY – MARTINEZ OUT, AUBA IN?
Inter will look to replace Barcelona target Martinez with Arsenal star Aubameyang, according to Calciomercato. Martinez has been heavily linked to La Liga champion Barca as well as Real Madrid, Manchester United and Manchester City following his exploits for Inter.
The Daily Mail claims Arsenal is considering selling forward Aubameyang, who is out of contract in 2021, and he could be targeted by Inter should Martinez leave San Siro.
- Kepa Arrizabalaga is Chelsea's record signing but his future at Stamford Bridge is in doubt. El Chiringuito TV reports Chelsea has offered out-of-favour goalkeeper Kepa plus €30million (£25m) to Atletico Madrid for Jan Oblak.
- Madrid is ready to offer €70m to Napoli for star midfielder Fabian Ruiz, claims Calciomercato. City and Barca are also reportedly looking to sign the Spaniard.
- Manchester Evening News writes that United has stepped up its interest in Aston Villa captain Jack Grealish. It comes as the Daily Express claims United is likely to offload Jesse Lingard and Andreas Pereira.
- Calciomercato says Inter is ready to battle Europe's elite for the signing of Gent star Jonathan David. The Canada international is wanted by the likes of United, Borussia Dortmund, Arsenal, Tottenham and Ajax.
- Juventus holds an interest in Lyon midfielder Houssem Aouar, according to Calciomercato. Aouar is an option for Juve should the Serie A champion fail in its efforts to sign either United midfielder Paul Pogba or Brescia's Sandro Tonali.