Eduardo Camavinga welcomed links with a move to Real Madrid and denied he has an agreement in place to remain at Rennes next season.
France Under-21 international Camavinga enjoyed a breakout campaign with Rennes in 2019-20 and the 17-year-old is already believed to be a target for Madrid.
The midfielder made 25 Ligue 1 appearances before the season was ended prematurely due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Rennes remained third in the standings and will consequently participate in the Champions League in 2020-21, but Camavinga would not guarantee he will be part of its campaign.
Asked if an agreement to stay at Rennes for next season had been reached, Camavinga told Ouest-France: "If an important agreement like that were found in mid-season, frankly, I would necessarily know.
"With my future, we will see at the end of the season."
On links to Madrid and other elite clubs, he added: "It's nice that big clubs like the one mentioned are interested in me, but I'm well in Rennes.
"We'll see what happens... My parents and my agents manage this."
- UEFA hosts women football stars for expert advice, then it thanks ousted Luis Rubiales for his service
- India vs Pakistan Reserve Day weather updates, Asia Cup Super 4: Play resumes after rain relents
- India vs Sri Lanka Colombo LIVE weather updates, Asia Cup 2023: Will rain affect IND vs SL match today?
- India vs Sri Lanka LIVE Streaming info, Asia Cup 2023: When and where to watch IND vs SL match today?
- India vs Sri Lanka Dream11 prediction, Asia Cup 2023 Super Four: Playing XI updates, fantasy team for IND vs SL match today