After 25 long months, the ProKabaddi League is back for its eighth edition. Twelve teams will battle it out for the title at the Sheraton Grand Bengaluru Whitefield Hotel and Convention Centre.
UP Yoddha went all out to get 'Record Breaker' Pardeep Narwal into its team setup for the upcoming season. The Rs. 1.65 CR price tag now associated with Narwal makes him the most expensive player in the league's history, pipping Monu Goyat's record fee of Rs. 1.51 CR.
The franchise had retained four players going into the auction and were frugal with their other purchases.
Here's a look at UP Yoddha's fixtures for the season:
Latest on Sportstar
- World of cricket: England tastes Stoke-less success, schedule ODI World Cup 2023 to be announced at WTC final
- WTC Final LIVE Score, IND vs AUS Day 1, Tea: Australia 170/3 (51 overs) - Head, Smith keep India at bay with 94-run stand
- Messi set to join Inter Miami: Reports
- Shillong, Kokrajhar new venues for Durand Cup
- Global Chess League: Ding Liren, Carlsen, Viswanathan Anand all drafted in; Yifan gets the highest bid