The pink ball will make its Test debut in India when it takes on Bangladesh in its first D/N game in Kolkata this month.
Aces of pace | The Indian fast-bowling attack, consisting of Mohammad Shami, Ishant Sharma and Bhuvneshwar Kumar train with the pink ball. As expected, the new pink balls has been found to offer appreciable swing.
Ajinkya Rahane conceded that he has no prior experience playing the pink ball and so the net sessions were beginners classes for the batsman to figure out the variations the ball allowed. He found that while the ball helped pacers, it wasn't as favourable to the spinners.
In Bengaluru, Mohammad Shami had a go at the pink ball, under the watchful eyes of head Rahul Dravid. That the ball aids pacers will help Shami,considering he got into his stride and troubled the batsmen with sharp pace and movement.
India captain Virat Kohli practices with the pink ball at the Holkar Stadium in Indore.
Hazy | Captain Virat Kohli got back to business on Tuesday, participating in multiple drills with the pink ball.
- MI vs DC Live Score, WPL 2024: Last-ball six from Sajana clinches thriller for Mumbai Indians
- Dubai Championships 2024: Qualifier Kalinskaya upsets World No. 1 Swiatek, faces Paolini in final
- ISL 2023-24: Bipin grabs brace as Mumbai City cruises to win against Chennaiyin
- Manchester United to play Arsenal in one of FIFA World Cup 2026 venues during pre-season
- Mike Tyson, Francis Ngannou set for Professional Fighters League debut in Saudi Arabia