In this urban milieu infused with the slow-life, India will take on South Africa in a Super 12 Group 2 match on Sunday night. With two back-to-back victories, the Men in Blue have begun well. Meanwhile, South Africa’s contest against Zimbabwe was washed out, and against Bangladesh, Rillee Rossouw’s ton set the platform for a win. Having hosted South Africa for three T20Is and three ODIs recently, India has a fair knowledge of the rival unit even if the conditions are different and the context is a global tournament with its attendant pressures unlike a bilateral skirmish.
- Champions League 2023-24: Immobile double earns Lazio 2-0 win over Celtic
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023 LIVE Score, Round 4: Toss updates; Mumbai vs Pondicherry, TN faces Baroda; Bengal meets MP
- Champions League 2023-24: Atletico beats Feyenoord 3-1 to reach knockouts
- Champions League 2023-24: Last-gasp Mbappe penalty earns PSG 1-1 draw with Newcastle
- Champions League 2023-24: Manchester City claims top spot after recovering to beat Leipzig 3-2