The Intercontinental Cup 2023 is set to begin from June 9 and end on June 18. It is a four-nation football tournament with hosts India taking on Lebanon, Mongolia and Vanuatu.
Organised by the All India Football Federation (AIFF), all matches will be played at the Kalinga Stadium, Bhubaneshwar. This will be the third edition of the tournament – India won the inaugural cup in 2018 followed by North Korea in 2019.
CONTENT GUIDE AHEAD OF 2023 INTERCONTINENTAL CUP
- Intercontinental Cup 2023: All you need to know, dates, schedule, match timings, venue
- Intercontinental Cup 2023: Chhetri, Jhingan laud facilities at Kalinga Stadium, Bhubaneswar’s sporting infrastructure
- Asian Cup too soon to think about for Stimac as India seeks success in Intercontinental Cup 2023
- Intercontinental Cup: India captain Chhetri hands over first ticket to Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik
- India gets sports psychologist ahead of Intercontinental Cup 2023
Following the Intercontinental Cup, India will play in the South-Asian Football Federation (SAFF) Championship 2023 which is scheduled to begin on June 21. Both tournaments will be crucial for the Blue Tigers ahead of the AFC Asian Cup 2023 in Qatar.
- Deodhar Trophy LIVE Score, Round 1: Central 30/0 (12 overs) v East; Sheth gets second wicket for West vs North East; streaming updates
- Formula 1: Hamilton takes positives from fourth in Hungary
- Novak Djokovic withdraws from Toronto tournament, opts for more rest after loss in Wimbledon final
- Ashes 2023, 4th Test: Australia retains urn after final day washed out
- WI vs IND, 2nd Test: India eight wickets away from a series clean sweep against West Indies