KEY UPDATES FROM THE SUPREME COURT HEARING:
1. Chief Justice of India DY Chandrachud has ordered the Delhi Police to file an FIR on the basis of the complaints lodged by the wrestlers protesting at Jantar Mantar.
2. The Supreme Court has directed the police to ensure the safety of the minor complainant in the case.
3. The Court will convene on May 4 to take stock of the updates in the investigation.
4. The wrestlers have said they will get the FIR done on Friday evening but will stay put at Jantar Mantar as the FIR was not the end goal, justice is.
5. Wrestlers have called for the arrest of Brij Bhushan Sharan Singh and his removal from all positions of power.
- Late Harry Kane double-goal sends Bayern Munich past Galatasaray and into the Champions League Round of 16
- Meg Lanning announces international retirement, to continue playing league cricket
- Champions League: Unfortunate Manchester United gives up two-goal lead in loss in Copenhagen after Rashford suspension
- Copenhagen vs Manchester United Highlights, CPH 4-3 MUN, Champions League: Super-sub Roony scores winning goal against 10-men United
- World Cup 2023, ENG vs NED: Stokes comes to the party as England keeps Champions Trophy qualification hopes alive