Yashasvi Jaiswal scored the fastest half-century in the history of Indian Premier League during the match between Rajasthan Royals and Kolkata Knight Riders on Thursday at the Eden Gardens.
The 21-year old notched up his fifty off just 13 balls to achieve this feat. Jaiswal smacked 26 runs in the first over off KKR skipper Nitish Rana to kickstart a 150-run chase.
Jaiswal has now amassed more than 530 runs this season overtaking Ishan Kishan’s (516) record of most runs in an IPL season by an uncapped Indian player. Jaiswal is second behind Royal Challengers Bangalore skipper Faf du Plessis (576 runs) in the highest run-getters list this season.
- MotoGP: Bezzecchi claims British GP pole at soaking Silverstone
- Jake Paul vs Nate Diaz: All you need to know about fight, full cards, live streaming info
- Esports: India’s FIFAe star Charanjot Singh becomes top seed for Asian Games 2022
- Asian Champions Trophy 2023 hockey: India eyes win against table-topper Malaysia
- Man United announces signing of Rasmus Hojlund ahead of Lens friendly