Jo-Wilfried Tsonga defeated defending champion Nick Kyrgios 7-6 (5), 2-6, 6-4 at the Open 13 on Saturday, guaranteeing an all-French final at the indoor tournament.
The first matchup between the pair was hard-fought as Tsonga weathered 16 aces from the Australian, saved five break points and broke early in the decider to prevail in more than two hours.
Kyrgios was broken twice in the match, the first service games he dropped this week.
Tsonga, who won his 13th career title in Rotterdam last week, is bidding to add a third Marseille trophy after victories in 2009 and 2013.
Latest on Sportstar
- Nuggets vs Heat Live Score, Game 3: DEN 101-91 MIA; Denver nears win - NBA Finals updates
- When can Messi play his first match for Inter Miami?
- NBA Finals: Miami Heat vs Denver Nuggets, Game 2 Box Score
- Denver Nuggets vs Miami Heat LIVE Streaming Info: When and where to watch the NBA Finals Game 3?
- French Open 2023: Haddad Maia upsets Jabeur, reaches semifinals