DeMarcus Cousins was ejected in the second quarter of the Warriors' matchup on Sunday against the Hornets.
The Warriors center was thrown out of the game after he appeared to deal a blow to the head of Charlotte center Willy Hernangomez.
The last time Cousins was ejected, he was in street clothes. He was recovering from a torn Achilles against the Knicks and was kicked out from the bench. This is his second ejection of the season.
The big man posted eight points, three rebounds and two assists against the Hornets, helping his team to a 71-49 halftime lead.
The Warriors have been critical of referees as of late. Stephen Curry said the team felt some calls were "embarrassing" in their overtime loss to the Timberwolves on Friday.
Golden State entered Sunday with a 51-24 record. It sits atop the Western Conference standings.
- IND vs AUS live score 3rd ODI: Australia 242/3; Siraj removes Smith on 74
- Table Tennis LIVE Score, Asian Games 2023: Manav, Manush qualify for doubles R-32; Sathiyan, Manika in Mixed Doubles R-32 action now
- Asian Games 2023: Overall medals tally, September 27 - LIVE - Sift Kaur wins gold with WR in shooting; India 6th with 5 gold, 22 medals in total
- Ukraine to boycott all UEFA competitions featuring Russian teams
- Asian Games 2023 LIVE, September 27 Updates: Anant wins silver in men’s skeet; Esha bags silver in 25m pistol; Sumit, Ankita bow out in tennis; India 5th with 22 medals