Karnataka leg-spinner Pravin Dubey is set to make his Indian Premier League (IPL) debut for Delhi Capitals in the match against Mumbai Indians in Dubai on Saturday.
Dubey was roped in as a replacement for Amit Mishra, who was ruled out of the tournament with a fractured finger, earlier this month.
The 27-year-old leggie has played 14 domestic T20 matches for his state, and has 16 wickets to his name with an economy rate of 6.87.
He was previously brought by Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) in the 2016 and 2017 auctions but didn't feature for the outfit.
Delhi can seal qualification for the playoffs with a win over Mumbai. The Shreyas-Iyer led side made three changes with Prithvi Shaw and Harshal Patel making returns for Ajinkya Rahane and Tushar Deshpande.
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023 LIVE Score, Round 4: Natarajan picks four wickets for TN vs Baroda; Mumbai beats Pondicherry
- NBA roundup: Kings stun Warriors, advance in tournament
- India to tour Sri Lanka in July-August, 2024 for six-match white-ball series
- IND vs AUS, 3rd T20I: With so much dew even 14 runs per over would have been chased, says Gaikwad defending Prasidh and co.
- India’s Ashwal Rai, Muthusamy urge home support during Volleyball Club World Championships 2023