Dutch side Ajax Amsterdam hit a new low after losing 4-3 to FC Utrecht in the Eredivisie at the Stadion Galgenwaard on Sunday. Kristian Hlynsson scored a brace while Steven Bergwijn found the net for 36-time Dutch champion but all of it ended up in a lost cause, which its second consecutive game.
Moreover, the loss extended Ajax’s winless run to eight games (D3 L5), its longest run since the introduction of professional football in the Netherlands (1954).
More to follow...
- India vs England Live Score Updates, 4th Test Day 3: IND 307 all out; England leads by 46 runs
- Ranji Trophy Live Score 2024 Quarterfinals Day 3 Updates: TN 338 all out, leads by 155; Yash Thakur removes Manish Pandey
- IND vs ENG: Shoaib Bashir becomes second youngest overseas bowler to pick five wickets in India
- NBA roundup: Celtics tops Knicks for 8th straight win
- WPL 2024: Revamped Gujarat Giants faces uphill task against buoyant Mumbai Indians