Jeremy Mathieu has been dropped from the Barcelona squad for Wednesday's Champions League quarter-final second leg with Juventus at Camp Nou.
The 33-year-old defender endured a miserable outing in the 3-0 first-leg defeat to the Serie A leader in Turin and was an unused substitute in the weekend LaLiga victory over Real Sociedad.
Mathieu has been left out of Luis Enrique's plans for the return fixture, with Javier Mascherano included after he sat out Saturday's 3-2 win with a calf problem.
Goalkeeper Jordi Masip and injured trio Arda Turan, Rafinha and Aleix Vidal were also omitted.
- PKL 10 Semifinal 1, Puneri Paltan vs Patna Pirates: Road to semifinal, head-to-head, all you need to know
- Namibia’s Loftie-Eaton scores fastest-ever Men’s T20I century
- Ranji Trophy HIGHLIGHTS, Quarterfinal Day 5: Vidarbha, Mumbai qualify for semifinal; to face Madhya Pradesh, Tamil nadu
- Murthal Magnets lift the Inaugural JSG Women’s Yuva Kabaddi Series 2024 trophy
- South Korea picks Hwang Sun-hong as interim coach to replace Klinsmann