Real Madrid's 3-1 loss to Tottenham at Wembley was its heaviest Champions League group-stage defeat in nine years.
Two goals from Dele Alli and a Christian Eriksen strike secured a famous win for Spurs and sent it into the knockout phase.
For the holder, it was its biggest defeat at this stage of the competition since a 2-0 loss to Juventus in November 2008.
It was also its first loss in the group stage since a 2-1 defeat to Borussia Dortmund in October 2012.
Zinedine Zidane's side, which lost 2-1 to Girona in LaLiga at the weekend, has now suffered back-to-back defeats in all competitions for the first time since January, when it was beaten by Sevilla in the league and Celta Vigo in the Copa del Rey.
- Mohun Bagan Super Giant vs Odisha FC Highlights, AFC Cup: MBSG 2-5 OFC, Juggernauts beat Mariners to stay second
- Prannoy, Lakshya withdraw from Syed Modi International 2023
- Hockey Nationals 2023: Defending champions Haryana to face Punjab in the final
- Ravi Shastri sees India as ‘serious’ title contender for 2024 T20 World Cup
- AFC Cup 2023-24: Odisha FC picks Mohun Bagan Super Giant apart in its own den